How to get rid of oily skin by your own?
Our body naturally produces oil that helps our skin in staying supple.However, excessive oil production can lead to several skin issues such as acne,pimples, and flares. There are two main reasons which are genes and hormones that are responsible for your oily skin. Medically, the term seborrhea is used to define the excessive oil in your skin. Androgen can also lead to an excess of oil on your skin due to hormonal fluctuation and puberty. The sebum production increases with the amount of androgen that traps in the pore causing bacteria and a dead skin cell. It is extremely important to maintain proper skin care routine to avoid issues related to oily skin.
Home remedies are used from the ancient time to assist in preventing issues and taking care of your body. Most of the home remedies require elements that are easily available in the kitchen. Spices, fruits, and vegetable can be used in these home remedies. All of these easily available components contain essential nutrients for the body. Even a layperson can easily utilize these home remedies. Apart from that, these home remedies are extremely safe and free from side effects due to their natural and healthy consistency.
WHY USE HOME REMEDIES?
It is recommended to use the home remedies because of their safe and natural consistency. Other than that, they are budget friendly as everything is easily available in the kitchen. These home remedies don’t need any prescription or consultation from the doctor. Other than that, these home remedies are being used by our ancestor from a long period of time. So, rather than going from beauty product that might have negative side effects on your body, consider using home remedies.
HOME REMEDIES FOR OILY SKIN
The oily skin condition that occurs due to hormones or genes is difficult to prevent. However, Home remedies are proven effective in preventing the oily skin. Other than that, proper diet and skin care can also be beneficial in this case. Some of the remedies are proven successful and are well researched. The common home remedies that are used for oily skin includes usage of honey, egg white, aloe vera, tomatoes, honey, blotting paper, and jojoba oil. Before using any home remedy, consider a patch test to evaluate any sensitivity.
WHAT IS OATMEAL?
Oatmeal is one of the healthiest grain that can be used a nutrient in the body. It is one of the important sources of fiber, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamin along with being a whole grain. Oatmeal can provide various health benefits such as low blood pressure, reduced risk of heart issues, and weight loss.
BENEFITS OF OATMEAL
Some of the benefits that can be attained for the skin by Oatmeal includes
- It soothes the irritated and inflamed skin by its healthy consistency.
- It reduces the chances of acne and the appearance of wrinkles, freckles and dark spot.
- It helps in rebalancing the acidic skin.
- It protects the skin layers for the external damages of pollution and sun.
- It cleanses the skin and prevents acne due to the presence of saponin.
- It also provides even skin tone along with acting as an antioxidant.
WHY USE OATMEAL MASK FOR OILY SKIN?
Oatmeal can be used in the skin care to absorb the excess oil on the face.It helps in exfoliating the dead skin along with reducing the inflammation. It can even be used with various other nutrients such as banana, apple, honey, and yogurt to make a proper skin care mask.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS
The list of ingredients that are required for the oatmeal skin mask includes
- 3 tablespoon ground oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 2 tablespoon green tea
- 2 drop of tea tree oil or any other essential oil such as lavender, rose geranium or any other frankincense.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Follow these steps to prepare the oatmeal skin mask
- Grind the oatmeal to make them absorbent along with mixing it with warm tea.
- After that, add some amount of honey along with mashing it.
- After that add the tea tree oil or the essential oil of your choice.
- Then, apply it to the skin in an even layer.
- Leave it for almost 20 minutes until it gets dry and then rinse it with lukewarm water.
HOW OFTEN THIS MASK SHOULD BE USED?
The mask should be used twice in a week on regular basis to attain the desired changes in your skin. In summers, you can even use it on daily basis.