MidWest CBD OIL Review: How is it diiferent from other cbd oils?
CBD and its benefits are all the rage on social media as well as the news. And after the legalization of marijuana in some states of U.S people have experienced great results from marijuana. But what about areas where weed is still not legalized? For these states, there is an alternative to marijuana called CBD oils or hemp extracts. The great thing about these extracts is that they are free from compounds that cause high. This makes these oils perfectly legal to use for relieving pain as well as stress etc.
Introducing Midwest Full Spectrum CBD Oil
The product we are reviewing today is Midwest CBD Oil. The great thing about it is that it has full spectrum CBD extracts. What makes full spectrum CBD better than normal CBD extract is that it contains additional elements found in hemp plant.
In addition to CBD, it also contains proteins, vitamins, fatty acids etc which makes this product more effective. The main use of this product according to the website is to cure chronic pain and stress. And it comes in the form of drops that are consumed orally. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about this product. From its composition to its uses so make sure you read the full review.
Ingredients of Midwest CBD Oil
CBD: CBD or Cannabidiol is a compound found in cannabis plant which has pain suppressing abilities. Studies have shown that CBD interacts with neurotransmitters present in our body to reduce pain. CBD is not to be confused with THC which is the compound found in cannabis and is responsible for making the person feel high. CBD is also known to have a calming effect on the brain and it reduces stress.
Organic MCT oil: This really great ingredient is obtained from natural sources such as coconut oil or dairy products. And it works in combination with CBD to boost energy levels in the body.
Frankincense: This is another natural ingredient found mostly in dry areas such as India and the Middle East. This ingredient has been found effective against the inflammation caused by chronic pain. This ingredient makes Midwest CBD oil ideal for people with arthritis. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties it can work wonders for joint inflammation.
In addition to these main ingredients, this product also contains essential nutrients such as vitamins and fatty acids. All the ingredients work in harmony to produce instant results such as relieving pain, inflammation, stress etc. But the official website of this CBD oil states that this product is not FDA approved. This makes it almost impossible to verify the ingredients this oil is claiming to contain.
Who can use Midwest CBD Oil?
Visiting the website of the manufacturer tell you that this product is for pain and stress relief. But that doesn’t really tell you a lot about who can use this product exactly does it? That is why we are going to highlight some uses of this oil for you.
- Can be used as an all natural pain killer without any chemical substances.
- People who are worried about side effects from pain killer pills can use it as an alternative.
- Can be used by anyone above the age of 18.
Please note that this product isn’t for women who are pregnant or nursing.
Pros of Midwest CBD Oil
- Made using 100% natural and pure ingredients which makes it free from side effects according to advertisements.
- Does not produce high in the user which makes it legal to use in all states.
- Improves overall health and brain activity.
- Starts working instantly after consumption to fight pain and stress.
- Made using high-quality cannabis plant and CBD is extracted using modern techniques.
- Approved by doctors according to the website.
Cons of Midwest CBD Oil
- The dosage of this product is not clearly mentioned either on the label or the website.
- It is fairly expensive starting at $100 while there are cheaper alternatives available.
- Its ingredients are non-verifiable which means we can’t be certain that it contains what it claims to have.
- We didn’t find single research that can prove this product’s effectiveness.
- The product isn’t approved by any kind of regulatory authority which makes it difficult to fully trust it.
- Benefits and results of this product vary from person to person which makes it very inconsistent.
- Claiming that a product has no side effects is a bold claim and this product has no studies to back it up.
- It is a completely web-based product so you can buy it from a reliable outlet with a peace of mind.
Should you buy Midwest CBD Oil?
Now that you know the pros and cons of this product you are in a better position to judge its effectiveness. In our opinion, this product is worth giving a shot and the reason we are saying this is because of its great user reviews. There are mostly 5-star reviews for this oil which says a lot about whether it works or not.
And because it’s an herbal product its chances of developing side effects or allergies are slim to none. And as we mentioned earlier the price of this product is a turn-off. You can buy other CBD products for a cheaper price so the choice is completely up to you.
Where to buy it?
You probably know already that this is an internet based product. Which means you won’t find it in any store so don’t waste your time trying to find it at your local pharmacy. This oil is only available at its official online store of Midwest CBD Oil. And the starting price of one bottle is $100 excluding shipping. Which means you will have to pay a few more bucks for delivery that will increase the cost even more.
It comes with a dropper and please make sure to read the label carefully to understand its usage.