Organica Skin Tag Removal: Reviews, Issues, Side Effects, Scams and Price
Tag or moles are very common and 25% of all people get tags at some point in life. Now mostly these tags are left unnoticed because they might be in hard to notice areas such as back, armpits or behind the neck etc. And luckily they don’t cause any symptoms or pain either. But problems occur when these tags start to appear on the face. And most of the time they do appear on the eyelid or any part of the face.
What is Organica Skin Tag Removal?
Tags on the face or more noticeable places can be a cosmetic problem. And to get rid of tags usually, you have to get them removed by cutting or freezing them off. But when we found out about a product that can remove tags without cutting or freezing them off we decided to review it for you guys.
The product we will review today is called Organica Skin Tag Removal. And the reason we chose to review this product was that it dries the tags and moles off. And as per advertisement, this tag remover is made using safe and natural ingredients. These claims were so amazing that we had to find out the facts and that is exactly what we will share with you in this article.
What Causes Skin Tags?
Now it might seem like skin tags just pop up on the skin overnight but that’s not true. Skin tags start off very small and they grow to be a few millimeters long. But to know how this product can remove skin tags we need to know the main causes of skin tags. So the main causes of skin tags are:
- Aging is one cause of tags appearing on the skin. Because mostly skin tags start to appear after the age of 50.
- Sometimes obesity or diabetes can also cause skin tags. Obese people are more likely to develop skin tags according to research.
- Skin rubbing against skin or clothes rubbing on a part of the skin can cause tags. That is why tags often appear where the skin is folded against each other like armpits, eyelids etc.
- Wearing tight clothing when you are overweight can cause tags to appear where the friction of skin and cloth occurs.
Ingredients of Organica Skin Tag Removal
To replace traditional skin tag removal methods of cutting and freezing the ingredients of this product play a key role. And the fact that this product has all natural ingredients makes it very surprising to us. We visited the website of the product studies the label and found the following ingredients and their role in removing tags:
Sanguinaria Canadensis: This ingredient is extracted from a rare plant and it has been used since ancient times to cure skin conditions. This ingredient helps remove skin tags because of its antioxidant properties. It gets absorbed in the skin area where a tag is located and detoxifies the skin and helps uproot the tag.
Zincum Muriaticum: This ingredient is basically a mineral with strong antiseptic properties. When it is applied on the tag it can easily get absorbed in the tag and starts to disinfect and dry up the tag until it can be removed easily.
There aren’t enough studies about both of these ingredients so the exact process through which they dry up and remove the tag is unknown. And we didn’t find any human test results of this product that can highlight its working process. So, for now, the tag removal process is a mystery.
Benefits of Organica Skin Tag Removal
Apart from removing tags easily and quickly we also found following benefits of this product.
- Powerful and natural ingredients that don’t cause irritation when applied to the skin.
- Works within 8 hours of applying which means that it takes 8 hours to dry out the mole and remove it.
- It does not have any odor or color so no one will even notice that you have put this product on your tag. You can go on with your life while this formula does its job.
- Probably the best part is its free trial offer you can try out this tag removal products trial pack before buying the full product.
Issues with Organica Skin Tag Removal
To give you an honest review of this product there we can’t rely solely on the advertisements for this product. So we dug a little deeper and we were able to notice some problems with this skin tag removal formula:
- There is no prescription required for purchasing this product so you are on your own if it causes skin problems.
- There are no mentioned of this product’s side effects anywhere.
- No real human testing or human study is available for this product to verify the claims it is making which are a major issue according to us.
- You can’t buy it from an authentic source or pharmacy that leaves you on your own if you want to return the product.
Does Organica Skin Tag Removal really work?
Now is the time to let you know our verdict about this product based on our analysis. This product is one of a kind and it would be great if it does works. And to be fair a lot of reviews and feedback regarding this product says that it has worked for some people.
But skin is a very sensitive organ and you can’t apply something you are not familiar with on your face. So if we find some human studies in the future which prove that this product is capable of doing what it claims we will definitely let you know.
Where to buy this product?
This product is only available on the official website of the company. And to buy it you have to fill out a simple form with basic information and your address. If you want to buy this product we would recommend you to order a free trial by paying only the delivery charges.