Popular Herbal treatments for hair loss and weak follicles
Our hair is made from keratin which is a protein that contains various amino acids. The external factors such as pollution and sun lead them to the damages. Other than that, the styling such as coloring and usage of equipment such as blow dryer and straightener leads to various issues such as excessive breakage, split-ends, and baldness. In order to maintain the health of your hair, the first step in your hair care is associated with the diet. It is important to add the essential elements of iron and protein in your diet. Other than your diet, you should also consider the natural ingredients that can support the health of your hair.
WHAT IS HERBAL TREATMENT?
Herbal treatments basically assist the body in natural healing ability.Herbs are utilized in most of the medicines, dietary supplements, powders, and treatments due to their natural and healthy consistency. Herb such as ephedra,aloe vera, turmeric, comfrey is generally used in many products to ensure positive changes in one’s health. They not only improve the immunity but also protects the body from negative side effects.
HERBAL TREATMENT FOR HAIR CARE
Herbal treatments can be proven beneficial for the body as it will help in overcoming the deficiencies of the body. According to various studies, the hair cells are assisted to grow and become stronger through the regular usage of herbs. Issues such as nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, thyroid issues, PCOS, birth control pill usage and stress negatively affects our hair.
WHY CHOOSE FENUGREEK SEED?
Fenugreek which is also known as Methi seed is commonly used in most of the home remedies. There are multiple health benefits that are provided by fenugreek due to its consistency. It contains a rich amount of vitamin C, Iron,and Potassium. All of these components are great for the general well being.From immunity, blood circulation, to hair follicles, every inch of the body attains benefit through the consumption of Fenugreek seed.
BENEFITS OF FENUGREEK SEED
Here are some of the benefits that will make you use Fenugreek seed for your hair
- REDUCES DANDRUFF: Due to its natural andpowerful consistency, it reduces the issue of dandruff.
- STRENGTHEN THE HAIR: The hair fall is reduced as the hair roots are nourished through the regular application of Fenugreekseeds.
- INCREASES HAIR GROWTH: The hair growing ability increases rapidly through the usage of Fenugreek seed as it contains nicotinic-acid.
- PROVIDES SHINY HAIR: As it also contains Lecithin due to which it helps the tresses in retaining the natural hair color along with a shine.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS
The ingredients that you need to attain damage free and strong hair includes
- Grinded Fenugreek seeds.
- Coconut Milk
PROCEDURE TO USE FENUGREEK SEED
In order to attain effective results from the herbal treatment of Fenugreek seed, here are the steps that should be followed
TO PREVENT HAIR FALL
- Firstly, soak these Fenugreek seeds in water overnight to enhance their effectiveness.
- After then, consider grinding it to attain the paste that could be easily applied to the scalp and hair.
- Leave the paste for almost 30 minutes on the head. Rinse it after 40 to 45 minutes with normal or mild water.
- Make sure you cover the scalp by using the shower cap. In this way, the moist will be maintained.
- Do it twice in a month to reduce hair fall and damages.
TO PREVENT HAIR DAMAGE
Fenugreek seeds can also help you in overcoming hair damages such as frizz, weak hair, and split ends by following this method
- Make the paste from the fenugreek seeds and mix it with coconut milk.
- Apply it on your hair and leave it for almost 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with mild water.
- Repeat this process twice a week.
All of the mentioned herbal treatment can be used twice a week. It is recommended to use it on regular basis to see the desired difference in the hair.
Fenugreek seeds are proven beneficial for the general well being of the body. If you are also looking out for any herb that assists in better care of your hair, then consider using Fenugreek seed. You will be able to see the difference in your hair within a short span of time.